KITCHEN AND LIVING AREA
Our kitchen and living offers a great place to sit and unwind after a hard day of exploring. Whether it’s watching the Sky TV, browsing the internet, or enjoying a meal with friends and family, you can’t help but be relaxed. The kitchen has a state of the art range cooker with gas hobs and two electric ovens, as well as a fridge freezer and washing machine. Our dishwasher will make light work of the dishes, meaning it’s one less thing to do whilst you’re away.You can also bring the outdoors indoors by making use of our sliding doors which retract all the way across and allow easy access to the patio.
In the evening relax in front of the woodburner, watch TV, or cosy up and read a book, maybe watch a sunset or go outside and see the stars in our amazing dark skies.
It is easier to list what we include for the enjoyment of your holiday;
- Three bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms
- Central heating from GSHP with additional heated bathroom floor.
- Log burner with complimentary firewood
- Range cooker, microwave and slow cooker
- Fridge freezer
- Dishwasher, washing machine, Lakeland electric airer
- Complimentary Wi Fi
- Satellite TV, with Roku to access Netflix and Amazon Prime
- DVD player and ipod/iphone dock
- Travel cot, cot, high chair and booster seat, on request
- Age appropriate toys for young children
- Mobility aids, perching stool, shower seat, ramp, raised toilet seat-all on request, not kept in the cottage.
- Enclosed garden with Patio furniture, barbecue and clothes airer, lawned area and patio.
- Welcome pack of teas, coffees, biscuits etc.
- Games and books
- For your dogs; Portabowl water bowl, poop bags, dog towels, and throws for furniture if needed. Also two crates available on request.